A double celebration tonight - of David's achievement and Kieron's visit. Since we had an old favourite with us again, we played an old favourite Ra, with the usual Derren-ing and hilarity over others' misfortune. And we even let Kieron win. Final scores: Kieron 35, Andy 34, David and James both 28, Stuart on 19.
Then a game of Alea Iacta Est in which Stu had us in hysterics in the last turn of the game as he failed to roll a 2 ten times. Final scores: James 47, Andy 44, David 42, Kieron 36 and Stuart 33.
And before I went to bed I got one more clue on the Christmas quiz. I worked out what an uneducated burglar says to a policeman who has arrested him: "Let go" with a dropped "t" becomes "Lego". I should have got that earlier ;-)
Then a game of Alea Iacta Est in which Stu had us in hysterics in the last turn of the game as he failed to roll a 2 ten times. Final scores: James 47, Andy 44, David 42, Kieron 36 and Stuart 33.
And before I went to bed I got one more clue on the Christmas quiz. I worked out what an uneducated burglar says to a policeman who has arrested him: "Let go" with a dropped "t" becomes "Lego". I should have got that earlier ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment