A good night for Stuart with a double win. Despite the name of the game, Stuart managed to win Notre Dame with 60 points without a single visit to the church, followed by James 53, Andy 50 and David on 43.
A much closer result with Ra and Stuart pipping David to 1st place by just one point. Final scores Stuart 50, David 49, Andy 30 and James 26. I still really enjoy this game although I've forgotten how to play it well - must try harder to rise out of the lower quartile!
A much closer result with Ra and Stuart pipping David to 1st place by just one point. Final scores Stuart 50, David 49, Andy 30 and James 26. I still really enjoy this game although I've forgotten how to play it well - must try harder to rise out of the lower quartile!
No comments:
Post a Comment