I received some grass flock yesterday from Total System Scenic who make the 2 foot by 2 foot gaming tiles we use, so I could base the gravestones from Oshiro confident that the grass would match.
Using some offcuts from the PlastCraftGames kits and the unused "thatch" fur from a 4Ground kit, I scratchbuilt a small shrine-keepers hut.
I painted the bridge from Sarissa a while ago but hadn't got round to taking a photo, so here it is too.
I've still got the cherry blossom and bamboo trees to base, and then I'll finally start on the figures themselves.
Using some offcuts from the PlastCraftGames kits and the unused "thatch" fur from a 4Ground kit, I scratchbuilt a small shrine-keepers hut.
I painted the bridge from Sarissa a while ago but hadn't got round to taking a photo, so here it is too.
I've still got the cherry blossom and bamboo trees to base, and then I'll finally start on the figures themselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment