I constructed the Japanese village buildings pretty quickly after Salute but found that the fur for the thatched roofs had been cut the wrong way round. 4ground provided replacements and a couple of cart kits as village accessories to apologise, and I glued the fur onto the roofs a couple of days ago. After 24 hours, the fur was then coated with a 50/50 water/PVA mixture to flatten it down and stiffen it up, and I think it's not a bad representation of a thatched roof.
The buildings are very detailed with dark wooden frames with a lighter wood or white plaster infill. The roofs are removable and inside you can see working doors (both hinged and sliding types), raised floors and hearth, and windows.
The buildings are very detailed with dark wooden frames with a lighter wood or white plaster infill. The roofs are removable and inside you can see working doors (both hinged and sliding types), raised floors and hearth, and windows.
No comments:
Post a Comment