A rare journey over to visit Andy meant games in his grand hall. Tzolk'in is becoming a Rivals favourite and once again it lived up to our expectations.
Kieron and I both spotted that one of the temple buildings offered a massive 32 points if the owner could complete 3 or 4 research lines. I decided to focus most of my game on getting that score and avoided the rush to get skulls. I also tried skipping a lot of resource collection and used food to pay for some buildings. Just as I acquired the temple, Kieron realised that he'd misread the card as he'd assumed he needed 4 lines to get the points not 3. It was looking like a high risk strategy anyway as I was a long way behind when we came to the end. However when the final scores were calculated it turned out to be worth it.
David 67, Andy 57, Kieron 50 and James 45.
No comments:
Post a Comment