First play of Orhan's Power Grid: The First Sparks. This was an ingenious game of Stone Age development borrowing the Power Grid brand and some of the game mechanisms. Significantly, it wasn't simply a reworking of Power Grid - it's a different game requiring a different approach - but there's a welcome familiarity with how parts of the game work. I'm keen to play this again before the rules fade from our minds.
I've mislaid the paper with the scores but I think the final order was something like: David 1st, then Kieron, Adrian, James, Andy & Orhan. I'm sure someone will shout if I've got that wrong ;-)
I've mislaid the paper with the scores but I think the final order was something like: David 1st, then Kieron, Adrian, James, Andy & Orhan. I'm sure someone will shout if I've got that wrong ;-)
1 comment:
Think I came second. :-)
Post a Comment