Over to Andy's for the four April fools and a quick return to El Capitan. It's good to get a chance to replay a game soon after the first outing as there's less rules learning and a chance to remember what worked and what didn't from the previous game.
Andy played a very loan-heavy game and started to sink under the debt mid-game. Orhan played to concentrate his influence in a small number of high paying cities, but lost out on the diversity scores and probably wasted resources intimidating others out of attempting take-overs. Kieron played a balanced game, but found a number of his warehouses vulnerable towards the endgame. I played cheaply in the first phase, raced for proliferation in the second and spent the third phase shoring up my position.
According to Kieron this is a deejious game. I don't have a clue what that means but I guess his theory is at least partially supported by the scores: David - 283, Kieron - 226, Orhan - 211, Andy - 198.
No comments:
Post a Comment